29 Jun Bungee Jump on 14 August
Bungee jump for Coram’s Fields!
On 14th August 2021, we will have a 160 ft bungee jump onsite at Coram’s Fields for the first time ever. Take part in this incredible event and raise funds for Coram’s Fields. You’ll be supporting children and young people across central London.
The event is being organised by the UK Bungee Club. Established in 1992, the UK Bungee Club is the market leader for Bungee Jumping in the UK.
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over: Airbag
- Fundraising target: £200
- Registration cost: We have a number of FREE and heavily subsidised bungee jump spots for our community.
- To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jumping from a crane at 160ft with the magnificent views of Central London, this is a very unique event. Be a part of a limited number of bungee jumpers who will be able to experience a jump at our wonderful venue!
We are a children’s only park, however bungee jumpers will be permitted in a restricted area inside our seven acre site, however access to the rest of the park will be restricted unless accompanied by a child.
Raise money for local children and young people
We’re a registered charity, and we support children and young people across central London in two ways. Firstly, we are a safe haven for play, a community hub, and the largest green space in our local area. We provide an array of engaging and recreational facilities that meet the needs of children and young people, supporting their mental and physical wellbeing.
Secondly, we provide a range of onsite community services, which are designed to further the educational, emotional and social development of children and young people from ages 0 through to 19. Our services comprise: an Under 5’s Drop In, a Nursery, an Out of School Club, and free Youth and Sports Programmes.
Through jumping into action for Coram’s Fields, you’ll be raising essential funds to help run our facilities and services for our community! We continue to face ongoing income losses due to the COVID-19 crisis, and our local families continue to need dedicated support as we emerge from the pandemic.
Please take a look at the following information.
- Minimum fundraising target: We’re asking our jumpers to raise £200 each for Coram’s Fields.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available, you MUST pre-book your jump before the day of your event.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30 mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day, but it should be completed much quicker. We’ll be there to greet you before your jump!
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 option 2 to check before setting off.
- Restrictions: Please see UK Bungee Club FAQ pages
- Safety information: The event is organised by the UK Bungee Club.
93 Guilford Street
Support our jumpers
We have an inspirational team who are taking on a bungee jump this August. Click below to meet the team signed up so far and support their challenges!