13 Jun Bungee Jump at Coram’s Fields – July and September 2023
Bungee Jump for Coram’s Fields!
On the 8th and 9th of July and 9th and 10th September 2023, we will have a spectacular 160 ft bungee jump onsite at Coram’s Fields. This event follows our hugely popular bungee jump days last year, which raised almost £10,000 for our charity. Take part in this incredible event and raise funds for Coram’s Fields. You’ll be supporting children and young people across central London.
We have 10 places available for our community and partners, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis – contact us today to secure your place!
Fundraising targets of £100 will apply with the ticket fee of £50
Raise money for local children and young people
The event is being organised by the UK Bungee Club. Established in 1992, the UK Bungee Club is the market leader for Bungee Jumping in the UK. Key information about the event:
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over: Airbag
- Fundraising target: £100 or £250
- Registration cost: We have 10 bungee jump spots
- To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumping from a crane at 160ft with the unparalleled views of Central London, this is a very unique event. Be a part of a limited number of bungee jumpers who will be able to experience a jump at our wonderful venue!
We are a children’s only park, however bungee jumpers will be permitted in a restricted area inside our seven-acre site. Access to the rest of the park will be restricted unless accompanied by a child.
Please take a look at the following information.
- Minimum fundraising target: We’re asking our jumpers to raise funds for Coram’s Fields.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of free spaces being available, you must register with us before the day.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30 mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day, but it should be completed much quicker. We’ll be there to greet you before your jump!
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 option 2 to check before setting off.
- Restrictions: Please see UK Bungee Club FAQ pages
- Safety information: The event is organised by the UK Bungee Club.
93 Guilford Street
To join the incredible team taking action for Coram’s Fields, please contact Anna at email@example.com