05 Apr Bungee Jump 30th April 2022
Bungee Jump for Coram’s Fields!
On 30th April and 1st May 2022, we will have a spectacular 160 ft bungee jump onsite at Coram’s Fields. This event follows our hugely popular bungee jump days last year, which raised almost £10,000 for our charity. Take part in this incredible event and raise funds for Coram’s Fields. You’ll be supporting children and young people across central London.
We have 10 free places available for our community and partners, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis – contact us today to secure your place!
Minimum fundraising targets of £250 will apply for these places.
Raise money for local children and young people
We support children and young people across central London in two ways. Firstly, we are a safe haven for play, a community hub, and the largest green space in our local area. We provide an array of engaging and recreational facilities that meet the needs of children and young people, supporting their mental and physical wellbeing.
Secondly, we provide a range of onsite community services, which are designed to further the educational, emotional and social development of children and young people from ages 0 through to 19. Our services comprise: An Under 5’s Drop In, a Nursery, an Out of School Club, and free Youth and Sports Programmes.
Due to the pandemic, the last 2 years have proved especially challenging not just for Coram’s Fields, but for the children and young people we serve. Now more than ever, local families need our dedicated support. Through jumping into action for Coram’s Fields, you’ll be raising essential funds to help run our facilities and services for our community!
The event is being organised by the UK Bungee Club. Established in 1992, the UK Bungee Club is the market leader for Bungee Jumping in the UK. Key information about the event:
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over: Airbag
- Fundraising target: £250
- Registration cost: We have 10 FREE bungee jump spots for those who pledge to raise a minimum of £250
- To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumping from a crane at 160ft with the unparalleled views of Central London, this is a very unique event. Be a part of a limited number of bungee jumpers who will be able to experience a jump at our wonderful venue!
We are a children’s only park, however bungee jumpers will be permitted in a restricted area inside our seven-acre site. Access to the rest of the park will be restricted unless accompanied by a child.
We will have the bungee jump onsite over 2 more weekends over the course of the year, on the 11th and 12th of June and the 3rd and 4th of September. So if you can’t make the April jump, we have plenty of opportunities for you to take up the challenge! There are 10 free places for each of these jumps for those who pledge to raise a minimum of £250 for Coram’s Fields. Sign up early for these events to guarantee your spot.
Please take a look at the following information.
- Minimum fundraising target: We’re asking our jumpers to raise £250 each for Coram’s Fields.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of free spaces being available, you must register with us before the day.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30 mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day, but it should be completed much quicker. We’ll be there to greet you before your jump!
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 option 2 to check before setting off.
- Restrictions: Please see UK Bungee Club FAQ pages
- Safety information: The event is organised by the UK Bungee Club.
93 Guilford Street
To join the incredible team taking action for Coram’s Fields, please contact Rosie on email@example.com