- your visit
- children's centre
- community nursery
- youth centre
- support us
- out of school club
Youth Centre Programme
Coram's Fields Youth Centre is a fantastic, recently refurbished facility which includes:
- a fully equipped IT suite (with a range of PCs and Macs)
- an arts studio with facilities for a range of creative activities
- a music studio with high technology sound equipment
- a ground floor open space for dance, youth forums, Wii Sports, films, group work sessions etc.
The centre is open to all 13-19 year olds and all activities are FREE of charge.
- after-school/college activities 5 days per week
- weekly Youth Forum
- volunteering opportunities
- training & work experience placements
- holiday programmes during half-terms, Christmas, Easter & Summer
Current activities include IT, arts, table tennis, street dance, cooking, lyric writing and home and course work sessions. All activities offer accreditation and awards recognised at national level including the Arts Award, AQA Units & CLAIT.
We are always interested in hearing from young people about the activities which you would like to see offered. Please get in touch if you have any ideas or would like to know more about what is offered.
Monday: Boxercise session, 5-7pm in the youth centre for boys and girls aged 13-19 years. Learn new exciting boxing skills in a fun environment. Each session can be tailored to suit individual need. All abilities welcome to learn self defence techniques or increase fitness levels by various boxing circuit training methods.
Tuesday: Table Tennis, 5-7pm in the youth centre for boys and girls aged 13-19 years. Singles and doubles competitions will be devised by a table tennis coach. There will be prizes on offer.
Young Women's Group
Coram's Fields Youth Services Team delivers a Young Women's session every Friday evening from 5pm-7pm.
For more information on Coram's Fields Young Women's Group, or how to get involved, contact Naz Deen, Sports & Youth Activities co-ordinator on 020 7837 2609 or email@example.com .
Download our Spring 2013 Youth Centre weekly programme below (25th February to 28th March 2013)
Chris Johnson 0207 837 2609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Spring Term Youth Centre.pdf|